Sunday 2 September 2012

A Family Affair

One of the best things about having access to a print studio is being able to help out your family. My mum is an absolute legend and is so multi-talented it's unreal, in fact there's not many things she has turned her hand to and not mastered. I finally got round to printing these business cards for her, my brief was just to create something nice and simple with a circular logo. I decided to incorporate her initials into the circle. I'll put up a proper link to her blog so you can see all her work as soon as she gets herself up and running. The pint mugs pictured above are for my uncle David - another very talented sole who happens to be president of Garvey Motorcycle club. It was great fun to make these man sized mugs - especially as it took me back to about ten years ago when I painted a huge banner for them.

No comments: