Tuesday 10 April 2012



Well, my epic eggventure has ended, it was a tough old journey and lots of hard work (along with tears at times) but i'm pleased to say it was all worth it as my egg sold for £2,300 - you can have a look at the lots which are still available to buy here .
This money along with all the other humungous sums from the sales of the other eggs & various merchandise will go to help two amazing charities - Elephant Family & Action for Children.
I'd like to send out a huge thanks to everyone involved in this incredible project, everyone I have met along the way has oozed enthusiasm, dedication & diligence, none of this would have happened without all their thousands of hours of grafting.
I feel deeply honoured that I was invited to be a part of it.
Pictured above is one of my favourite photos of my egg, if you have any of you standing beside it or if you know anyone that has please email me at reapwhatisew@gmail.com as i'd really love to see them.

No comments: